As a middle-sized B2B business founded in 2001, Drooms was a strong believer in the most conventional approaches of sales and marketing. The look of the company's previous corporate identity also would remind ourselves of B2B service providers of the yesteryears, combining a stoic unimaginative layout with the obvious usage of business stock photos and unnecessary strong drop shadows from the age of Web 2.0.
To keep up with its competitors in the virtual data room and digital services business, Drooms needs an uplift in visual and communication styles. How could we turn a classic, continuously recycled visual approach of B2B business into a fresh and modern looking brand, with engaging corporate communication style?
Full page advertisements were published in:
- Mergermarket 2018
- Immobilienwirtschaft 2018
- Immobilien Magazin for MIPIM real estate fair 2018
- Immobilien Fondsbuch 2018
- ICAEW (The Institute of Chartered Accountants in England and Wales) 2018
- CEE International Mergers & Acquisitions Awards 2018
- Paris AURA 2018
My role in this project:
- Collaborate with Marketing team (PR/corporate communication manager, digital marketing managers, event marketing manager, and content marketing manager) and coordinate with production vendors/agencies to provide all kinds of high-class online, print, video, and event/exhibition materials
- Work closely with sales and/or stakeholders to prepare important company pitches
- As the only designer, I had to create creative concepts of the rebranding, bounce ideas within the 3-people design team, pitch them to Marketing, and iterate and visualize these ideas into final artworks and assets for ALL forms of marketing activities and corporate materials. This includes, but isn't limited to, brand guidelines, image worlds, document templates, websites and landing pages.
- Develop communication material in digital format (corporate website, email marketing, whitepapers, and social media communication)
- Ensure consistent brand communication throughout all channels/platforms with a high-end, exclusive, and innovative look and feel
-Help plan and run the structure of an offisite creative ideation session
1. New achievement of 200 active virtual data rooms since the end of 2017, after the new online shop was launched.
2. Increase in social media engagements, more followers on LinkedIn and Twitter, more Newsletter subscribers.
3. Increased participation and invitations to PropTech, real estate, and M&A events and panel discussions.
4. Recent winning of a pitch to an American real estate investment management company (company name not allowed to be shared yet), where Drooms will be supporting all of their major transactions in 2018 and 2019.
5. Winner of Europe Property Investor Awards 2016-2018, beating other competing virtual data rooms providers in Europe.
6. Winner of M&A Advisor Awards EMEA 2017 and Global Corporate INTL Awards 2017: Virtual Data Room Provider of The Year