EVERGREEN is a young Fintech company with an ambitious vision to provide low-cost retirement and financial planning, not only for digital natives but for every customer searching for an affordable and easy-to-use investment plan. In order to achieve this goal Evergreen set core values such as transparency, fair prices, and customer satisfaction.
EVERGREEN covers the whole process chain of wealth management: financial analysis, risk and fund management, and financial education for its customers. The product range currently includes digitized financial and investment planning, and their retirement planning service will soon be launched.
Founded 2018 in Leipzig, EVERGREEN stands out with a transparent cost structure and best-in-class user experience.
Summary of features built for the project:
- MiFID II-compliant customer onboarding and risk profiling
- Goal-based investment plan creations
- Investment performance forecasts
- Brand identity and product visualization
- Fund analysis/management application for Evergreen
- Team’s fund managers
My roles in the project:
- Plan and facilitate client workshops
- Create user journeys, wireframes and high-fidelity designs for financial planning, customer onboarding, and fund management features
- Brief and manage two UI designers for all visual design requirements
Create and manage product’s styleguide
- Manage communication with Evergreen Team and development teams